Verizon 411

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Meet Verizon HR Manager

I know, I know, it has been several days since I blogged, but things have been busy around here and I have not had time to do one of my favorite things......blog with you. So, I am back. And, in the spirit of wanting to celebrate today being Wednesday, I want to talk about Facebook. I know a lot of you are familiar with it, so I wanted to invite you to a couple of profiles that I know you will find interesting. First of all, there is mine, which of course talks a lot about Verizon, but it also offers you ways to find out about all the wonderful job opportunities we have, under the "Work with Me" application. This thing is neat...every evening all of the openings that Verizon Telecom has are sent to this site, so it is always new and fresh, better for you! Check it out....http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=595775620

Also, for those of you that are "SUPER FANS" come visit the Verizon Fan page and see all the new videos and products as well as interact with other super fans! Come visit us: http://www.facebook.com/verizon?ref=mf

Keep the comments coming, we love hearing from you!

Let me know what you think!

No comments: