Verizon 411

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Meet VZ HR Manager

Being the week of Thanksgiving, it would be appropriate to offer thanks for all that we have. First let me thank all of you for helping to make my blog a success. Without you, my blog would just be a journal. Thanksgiving is a special time of year not only because we get to fill up on turkey and dressing, but also because in invokes a sense of humanity in people. It’s a time to help those who are less fortunate, to look deep into our hearts and shed that tough skin that surrounds us throughout most of the year. It’s a time to enjoy life and the company of family and friends. So don’t only fill your stomach, but your heart as well, and remember to offer thanks for all that make’s your life richer.

5 comments:

SuaveKool said...

Kelly I would like to schedule an interview with you for fios consultant position. I have already filled out profile for verizon.

Catherine said...

Greetings Kelly, Happy Holidays! I am a former Verizon employee 15 years, and would like to continue my career at Verizon. What are my options?

HR Manager said...

Aaron,

Hi! Sorry for the delayed response,as I have been out for the Holiday. Can you tell me a little about what position and location you applied for. Additionally, can you provide me your full email address so I can find you in the system. Thanks for much!

Kelly
Manager- Talent Acquistion Strategy and Operations

HR Manager said...

Catherine,

Good Morning! I am sorry for the delayed response, but I am just back from enjoying the holiday! As you might know, rehire opportunities are limited, however, have you applied on-line and submitted your resume? Let me know and we can take it from there!

Kelly
Manager- Talent Acquistion Strategy and Operations

Catherine said...

Greetings Kelly, Thank you for your response. I am aware that there are limited positions available for former employees. I resigned in very good terms. I am hoping that Verizon grants me another opportunity. I have applied for many management and craft positions and have been unsuccessful. My reason for resignation was relocation. Please reply. Thanks!