Verizon 411

Friday, August 15, 2008

Meet Verizon HR Manager

Happy Friday! I am not afraid to tell you, that I am extremely happy it is Friday. What a week. I am sure many of you feel the same, but I hope that each of you have a great sense of accomplishment...I sure do! To be quite honest, I think that comes from truly loving what I do and loving the company that I work for. Not to sound like an infomercial, but I am truly amazed at all the wonderful products and services we offer, for such a low cost! Seriously, have you checked out FiOS? For starters, FiOS TV is 100% digital quality, with over 200 all-digital channels, the most popular HD programming, and it has an EXTENSIVE on-demand library with over 10,000 titles... I mean come on, that is impressive right, but it doesn't stop there, our FiOS internet offers up to 10/2Mbps internet speeds, no charge install, and 24/7 tech support....Makes you want to be a part of a it all, doesn't it?

So, come join the Verizon team, where the opportunities are endless! www.verizon.com/telecomjobs

Also, if you are interested in learning more about our FiOS products, I've got connections :), so drop me a line!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: