Verizon 411

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hot Gadgets....

Being the tech minded "closest geek" that I can be, I have been researching to identify what the latest and greatest items are on the tech front. Why, you ask, that is just me wanting to offer the best possible prizes and/or incentives to our candidates. So, I ask you, what are the items that you would want, in the meantime, here is what I have come up with...

  • Sony's New Cyber-Shot T700 and T77 Camera's- Thin is in, this is the thinnest digital camera being made and its boasts a big 3-inch LCD touchscreen....SMILE
  • Slingbox- Sling "what". This tool allows you to watch your TV anywhere, and the beauty is there are no-monthly fees......
  • Kiwi- Go Green, get it? this device will tell you when you are driving aggressively and to slow down to be more Green. Other functions as well, but I thought this was super neat
  • USB TV Tuner- For those with good laptops and/or desktops, you can connect to an antenna or digital cable signal and play the video from your screen.
  • iTalk- Until now you couldn't use your IPOD to record voice, but with this handy tool, you can...Very cool.

Ok, enough from me. Am I on target, or am I full of hot air? Tell me what you think and in the meantime, check-out our site at www.verizon.com/telecomjobs

Have a great evening.....

No comments: